ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All New Range Rover 2013 Revealed

Lotus Elise
I know 2 people with Range Rover TDV8s one with a superchanged V8 and one with a Sport, None of them have gone wrong in a bad way, a few warranty claims on bits and bobs but nothing too untoward.

All but the sport see off-road driving and and tow trailers/horse boxes. Great cars if you avoid the Sport models.

M135i
I know loads of people with range rovers. 57-2012 age era. And ive not heard one complaint from any of them. they all love them.

the only time ive ever heard something bad about them, is in this thread.

they probably all have warrenty on them mind haha!

That's exactly it.

My brother has had loads of problems with the two that he has owned (both non sport, actual "Range Rovers"), but despite this, he still seems to love them.

He'd had another in a heartbeat were it not for the fact that he needs the extra seats in the Disco.

Incidentally, the Discovery has actually been very reliable compared with the Ranges.

Clio 182
Saw one of these in Milton Keynes this afternoon/evening, had weird vinyl paint all over it. Looked quite smart from behind, but rather feminine up front.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I saw one broken down on the M42 the other day. i did lol.

Just wait for the L494....

Turbos.
My old man's never went wrong, heard the TDV8s were better though. I thought the gearboxes were meant to be an issue, not sure if that was dealt with on the facelift (although strangely, facelift cars had worse MPG despite the extra gear).

You can extend warranties, y'know. Just don't expect a cheap one to be cheap to run. As with any car like this, remember what they cost new!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
The new RR is only 12kg heavier than a Mini Clubman.

That is AMAZING.