ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Mods finally finished

Finally put my splitter on the on Saturday. That is the last mod that I have planned for the moment.

All together I have cup splitter, silver vision indicators, crystal side repeaters, PiperX panel filter, etched glass Renaultsport logo stickers in the two back side windows, crystal white / blue sidelights and LED stop / tail lights.

Pics to follow within the next few days, but just out of interest does anyone have any suggestions of what to do next?

cock mobile.

If you think its finished then just leave it.

Dont get carried away with pointless mods just for the sake of it, you may go to far, as some do and make it worse!

Coilovers/Lowering Springs, 17s, Hill Power Silicon Hose, Cup Spoiler, Drilled & Grooved Discs all round, Exhaust, Stereo/Speakers, Carbon Bonnet - With all that it would be looking wicked - its also what I would have if I had enough money! I have got quite a few parts but still loads I would like but cars coming up to 2 years old and Ill be selling in a year so I think I will get an exhaust, maybe some coilovers for the front (already upgraded the rear) and a cup spoiler if ever I find a bargain and maybe the brakes but thats definately it!