ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All clean

Clio 172 cup
Cleaned in the rain now that's commitment

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Commitment would have been more pictures lol. Have you just bought this by chance? On eBay?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
From picture has it got half leather seats,cups have poverty spec cloth seats which are firmer.

Clio 172 cup
From picture has it got half leather seats,cups have poverty spec cloth seats which are firmer.
Your right there it has got half leather seats ye but also automatic lights and wipers plus climate control so someone at some point may of added all of this also has Xeon lights

Clio 172 cup
Put a picture up of the windscreen,does look nice any plans with the car?
Ye will do is there some sort of markings on there or sumit? Need to poly bush anti roll bar and lower arms change brake lines to braided ones change top engine mount and get wheels sorted few curb marks etc not urgent that though got take it for mot end of the month so just holding me breath on that one

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
No worries mate,I hqve a cup in blue,need any help,etc send me a message .Well worth 12 quid membership