ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alignment settings questions

10361438246_984a091239.jpg
Alignment 19/10/13 by -Jon_KTM-

Couple of questions regarding the figures...

1. Is 0.5 degrees toe out too much? I want some turn in which it has but don't want to knacker tyres

2. Again camber is -1.5 degrees. Too much? Feels good though

3. Notice I have to hold the steering wheel slightly left whilst driving straight. Is this because of the rear beam being slightly out?

4. Can I just adjust the track rods to compensate this or do I need to sort out the rear beam? Doesn't seem far out in my opinion but someone else might say it is?

Cheers for any help, Jon

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
That front camber set up with bolts? There might be a bit of inner tyre wear but will be good through the bends.

The toe out looks a bit too much. The general preferred option is a total of 10 minutes toe out. Some people even have it completely parallel but I think the former is the better option.

182 FF
Running -2 camber on mine, tyres are fine, although I did swap them side to side after my last track day and you can tell the difference...

That front camber set up with bolts? There might be a bit of inner tyre wear but will be good through the bends.

The toe out looks a bit too much. The general preferred option is a total of 10 minutes toe out. Some people even have it completely parallel but I think the former is the better option.

Yes that's with Eibach camber bolts. Tbh the camber I'm happy with regarding performance and tyre wear.

I hear what you're saying on the toes. Might go down to 0.2 degrees with that then

Running -2 camber on mine, tyres are fine, although I did swap them side to side after my last track day and you can tell the difference...

Cheers for the info jezcharger. Think I'm happy with the camber as it is then :)