ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alignment results

PH1 Track Car
Went to have my alignment checked today before I do a suspension refresh, and here are the results.

9409956980_79d795bc57_b.jpg
Alignment by AshWebb_Trophy, on Flickr

what do you guys think about these results? Rear camber and toe seem to differ a fair amount from side to side, but also the front camber is very different from one side to the other. Should I be concerned? Any help/suggestions appreciated!

PH1 Track Car
Rear is non adjustable with out shims etc afaik.

Do you have camber bolts fitted?
Yea I know do you think the rear beam could have had a knock ? Is it worth replacing it? Or could beam bushes cause this?
Not currently but I have some waiting to go on, but want to make sure there isn't an underlying issue causing the difference.

PH1 Track Car
I'd be worried about the front camber.
That was my main concern. What do you think would cause that? Bush wear or something bent?
​The car is currently on 182 cup shocks as the Sachs need refurbing would that affect it?

Lotus Elise
That was my main concern. What do you think would cause that? Bush wear or something bent?
​The car is currently on 182 cup shocks as the Sachs need refurbing would that affect it?

Stick the Sachs on then worry if I was you. I'd check the bushes thoroughly, wishbones and ball joints. Hard to say which but I'd Say bushes or different balljoints.

PH1 Track Car
You wouldn't expect anything to be bent then? I'm planning to replace arb bushes, rack bushes, tie rods, ball joints, wishbone bushes (can't decide between brand new Renault wishbones or powerflex bushes) refurb the Sachs, and think I'm going for PMS top mounts and strut brace.

Lotus Elise
You wouldn't expect anything to be bent then? I'm planning to replace arb bushes, rack bushes, tie rods, ball joints, wishbone bushes (can't decide between brand new Renault wishbones or powerflex bushes) refurb the Sachs, and think I'm going for PMS top mounts and strut brace.

Hard to say not knowing or seeing the car so I'd hate to send you down the wrong avenue. Tbh with all those changes the car will feel brilliant. If you haven't already unpin the dampers.

PH1 Track Car
Hard to say not knowing or seeing the car so I'd hate to send you down the wrong avenue. Tbh with all those changes the car will feel brilliant. If you haven't unpin the dampers.
Yea the dampers will be getting unpinned. If I replaced all of those components what else could there be that would cause that problem?