ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alignment question

Afternoon all,

Long story short, I have had the front Sachs on my trophy off to be refurbished and now back on to get it through the mot last week (which id did hurrah!) and I also had two new pe2's fitted at the same time...

So I thought I’d get the front alignment checked and sorted following the advice on here as I’m pretty sure it would be err "slightly out" ;).
lasmall.jpg

It has completely transformed the handling as expected but I’m not 100% sure on the camber being out of the recommend threshold as per the fancy colours above etc.

Were they fobbing me off by saying they couldnt adjust the angle or are they correct?.

that's difficult to read, but have you got too little front camber? (ed. re-read and can see it's the camber you've mentioned)
unless the Trophy's different to the rest, you can only adjust front toe on these. you can buy special camber bolts for the front though, which will allow for adjustment

Last edited:
it's just the little symbols i wasn't sure about - the red ones look like front camber though. looks as though you've got 'too much' negative camber. half a degree's not much though, and they're very similar side-to-side. personally, i'd not worry about it - a little more neg. camb. than std's probably desireable anyway. that said, if it's an issue, you can get camber adjustment bolts (eg. http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1100) i don't know if those are suitable for the Trophy BTW

No worries, thanks very much for the great info Henry :)

It's not an issue for me I was purely just making sure by you guys that what has been done is correct and that its not going to make my tyres fubar within a short period of time..

clio sport 15dci
you can get half a degree of camber movement in the bolts one of mine was half a deg neg and other 0 .just loosened bolts and pushed top of hub in and retightened.half a deg both sides then