ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alignment - NW Area

Track 172, Focus RS
Im hoping to take mine to tdi north in warrington as its only down the road from me. Saying that, i havent asked them if they can do it yet because they normally deal with jap stuff

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't take it there ^^^. Give Paul at grinspeed Preston a ring, he did mine. Would allways use him. He treats any car like its his own. I've used loads of people, do a search on my past threads. Mention me, Dan off here and he will look after you. Give him a try, please. I know I sound a tad ghey but he was like a breath of fresh air.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
No worries mate. You will be impressed how he does it btw. Like I say mention me, hopefully he remembers, book in and tell him to get the kettle on. Top guys him and lee.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
And lol. It's not Paul its Stevie, stupid Dan :(. I have txt him saying you might be in touch and to look after you. Where I got the name Paul from is beyond me lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Don't take it there ^^^. Give Paul at grinspeed Preston a ring, he did mine. Would allways use him. He treats any car like its his own. I've used loads of people, do a search on my past threads. Mention me, Dan off here and he will look after you. Give him a try, please. I know I sound a tad ghey but he was like a breath of fresh air.

Might jump on this with the Megane... Been meaning to get the car set up properly for ages!

i'll check there too as sheltons in manc were terrible, protyre in warwick then scratched my brand new alloys, the excuse 'these things happen'...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Two things. It's Stevie not Paul lol and ring him ref the price. Quote the forum and me and I'm sure he will look after you. Trust me when I say this, he treats your car like its his own. Very good and top guys that make you feel welcome. Alot of race teams use them as they set the car up old school style with string, you might think wtf like I did but it works. My car felt spot on and whatever ever car I get next will be going there.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Lol no. Between them they don't have a personality. Mail order through john is great though, discount ftw. Go to where I said, trust me and report back