ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien green 200 price

Clio 172 cup
517525D6-9DD4-4CE2-BEB3-5E8177C444D0.jpeg

Clio 172 cup
As above, is 13k about right for this ?
How rare is the factory black roof ?
I’m only asking because I’ve just picked up an AG 200 with 53k miles in fairly decent nick , nowhere near this price,
Did I do well or is this just overpriced ?

R26.R & 200T
13k! 👀 I paid 12k for mine, same spec but with 15k miles on it nearly 10 years ago from a dealer!! Crazy!
Guessing it doesn’t have recaros either going by the advert?

Clio 172 cup
13k! 👀 I paid 12k for mine, same spec but with 15k miles on it nearly 10 years ago from a dealer!! Crazy!
Guessing it doesn’t have recaros either going by the advert?
You are correct, no recaros .
id probably put mine in the right price category

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
13k is in lala land! I'd say you paid the right price @Conor03 as yours was for sale for just over 10k for a while previously. Some people get carried away with the colour tax on clio's 😂.

Clio 172 cup
13k is in lala land! I'd say you paid the right price @Conor03 as yours was for sale for just over 10k for a while previously. Some people get carried away with the colour tax on clio's 😂.
I think the previous owner of mine paid that, he only bought it last year.
thanks for confirming I didn’t overpay 😂

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know if it's common in other clubs but this particular club has always had a problem with it's members saying various clios are overpriced, when it's for the most part in our interest to try and keep the prices as high as possible.

Clio 172 cup
I don't know if it's common in other clubs but this particular club has always had a problem with it's members saying various clios are overpriced, when it's for the most part in our interest to try and keep the prices as high as possible.
Again im not hating, I’m all for it , just genuinely curious about prices of alien greens as there’s not much to go off

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Again im not hating, I’m all for it , just genuinely curious about prices of alien greens as there’s not much to go off
Wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular, just an observation over the last decade or so on here. If you did through old threads I'm sure I'll have done it too in the past 😂

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member

Completely agree. Have also noticed this. No 1*2 can be any more than £2.5k.

But I’m happy to see Trophy’s/Cups/Rare colours going for big money as it drags the overall prices up. Something that benefits us owners, not so much those looking to buy.

We’re well past peak depreciation on these cars now though, when you think back to where 205’s and such like were and what a good example commands nowadays.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I don't think it's hate towards the values going up, more so when someone puts an overly enthusiastic valuation on their car. £10k may be a good price for an AG with 50k on and a few options, but £13 for one with a cup spoiler? If it sells it will inevitably drag prices up as those £8k 172 cups from a few years back may have done. If I can sell my 182 for more than I paid for it 6 years ago I'll be happy, still won't break even though 😂.