ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Green 200 and Racing Blue 182 Cup, Eastbourne

Clio 172 Exclusive
Think it was you again, from Hailsham last time I spotted you! Can't be many Alien Greens around. You were coming along King's Drive in Eastbourne, opposite the hospital. I was heading in the opposite direction going home again. I'd just been for a drive up the seafront :)

Racing Blue Cup was heading up Decoy drive in Hampden Park, we passed each other at the cross-roads and entrance to Hampden Park. Looked like it may have had Speedline Turini's on. Anyone on here?

AG 200
Yep me again! I saw you too at he last second out the corner of my eye! I live up Heathfield way. My mate who did live in Heathfield has a white 200 and has just moved to Eastbourne

Clio 172 Exclusive
I'll have to look out for the white 200 as well then! Is your friend on here? If he's not, get him on here, lol :)