ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ali’s AP1 S2000

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
How come you’re selling? Not what you hoped it would be?

You’d be better selling in the summer if you can keep hold of it

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
So i thought i'd stick it here ..

the honda sold the other month to a lad in france .. yes france.
He drove over .. picked the car up after a good solid hour checking the whole car over .. paid up and bugger'd off!

this is the replacement for a while until i get my self sorted .. im looking at an ep3 potentially for the summer fun car :)

3c2ea954-5152-4669-a445-d98e68031841.jpg
e4296007-d640-48a1-8562-214afa0a181a.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
That looks broken.

Seems like a lot of S2Ks are getting shipped abroad. How much did you get for it?

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
So i thought i'd stick it here ..

the honda sold the other month to a lad in france .. yes france.
He drove over .. picked the car up after a good solid hour checking the whole car over .. paid up and bugger'd off!

this is the replacement for a while until i get my self sorted .. im looking at an ep3 potentially for the summer fun car :)

View attachment 1404381View attachment 1404382
Please don't post any more pics of that hideous thing!
Seems the French are enjoying our £ being on its arse when it comes to used cars.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
That looks broken.

Seems like a lot of S2Ks are getting shipped abroad. How much did you get for it?

When Torque sold my first one for me wha back when it went to a guy in Sweden or Norway, forget which.

They said he used to buy up most of the S2000s they ever had for sale.