ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alcantara roof lining (pics inside)

laguna coupe
retrimed my roof in alcnatara and a pillars then did near the ash tray and top of stearing rack

DSC_0168-1.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

DSC_0173-1.jpg

Golf GT TDI
brilliant job.

wasnt the roof like £1100 option when new? when i used to work for renault someone had it on an initale

Last edited:
  laguna coupe
did it my self with a mate steering colum needs doing again it is a bit naf gonna do bottom of it two when i find out how to take it of

"Navy" N17 TWO
Have had my headcloth retrim on the cards from when I had my install in the last car - totally changes the interior, good job :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
the head lining looks great but it makes the light stand out like a sore thumb. maybe do that too. pillars also look good but i dont like the steering rack top im afraid. the ash tray bit looks pretty good too.

how much did it cost you to do the roof lining?

Cro

Meg'd r27
Now that looks fooking ace!! Headliner out job or able to do it in the car? Must have cost a bit getting that size of alcantara

Flame Red Delight
looks good mate, how easy is it to get the headlining off as there is alot of fixings that cannot be fitted again once taken off ?

Suzuki Swift Sport
Ive been thinking about doing the a pillars in alcantara for a while, as they are randomly a light plastic! how did you do them?! I want to do mine! :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im gonna be doing this shortly but im not re-triming it im just ghetto-ing it by spraying it lol

It is really nice!!! May I know how to glue the alcantara leather on??? By 3M spray glue?? Or something else??

Sorry to post so late. My roof fabric falls down a bit at rear!!! I want to change to alcantara.

BTW, the yellow trim are nice, how you do that?? How to keep the letters and logo? Or you silkscreen them??