ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi blue R27, A660 to Leeds

Clio 182
Who was it, good fun little play until the traffic came :)

Just replaced my exalto's with eagle F1's - starting to regret that, it doesnt like going round corners as much anymore :( I had no chance of going over the roundabout at the rate you did!

Car looked amazing, which is more than can be said for mine, which looks in a very sorry filthy state

Yeahhh i've been spotted. Good to see you too shame the roads were so cold I had a lack of grip abit aswell. Do you drive on that road quite often or was it just a one off hopefully c you again soon, hopefully when the roads are abit warmer.:)
(P.S) your car looked great :D

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'm heading into Leeds on Friday :) Taking the A64 into St James for my 2 monthly hospital appointment (140 mile round trip every two months bites), then out to Asda on the A64, then heading over Manchester way to pick up my mum's new motor :)

Flash if you see me anyone :D

Dan

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I'll be parked outside the Children's Day Hospital Peadiatric Oncology place thing (Yea I've been a patient for a while ;)) between like 11 and hopefully not too late :D

Dan

Iceberg 172
Penny's just dropped - I've seen you/your car leaving SJUH once before! Was a good year or so ago...? I was based at LGI until recently so only came over to SJUH occasionally - must've got lucky that day! :)

Might wander over for a look if I get chance!

Clio 182
Yeahhh i've been spotted. Good to see you too shame the roads were so cold I had a lack of grip abit aswell. Do you drive on that road quite often or was it just a one off hopefully c you again soon, hopefully when the roads are abit warmer.:)
(P.S) your car looked great :D

I live in the city center, but I work all over the place - was just checking a job I did in Ilkley that morning..

Yeah, if the roads weren't so slippy it would have been better, mine was spinning into 2nd!