ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi blue 197 - Harlow!

The Tube
Saw you on the A414 yesterday, probably on a test drive, looked lovely! Shame you didn't give it some beans though ;)

Ph1 172
bloody sales men lol. they are al using it as a every day, see it all the time. they will not let anybody testdrive it untill the official release later this month ;-)

Nathan H said:
bloody sales men lol. they are al using it as a every day, see it all the time. they will not let anybody testdrive it untill the official release later this month ;-)

says who?
they're all available for test drive.

Ph1 172
ok you giv darlingtons in harlow a call and see what they, tried and tested and they say know despite me sayin all the other dealers are alredy doing it?

Golf 7R
Nathan you just have to know the right ppl, my mate james is using it as his runaround the albi blue one, i was supposed to drive it last saturday, if you want ill pop down there with you.

Ph1 172
lei69gh said:
Nathan you just have to know the right ppl, my mate james is using it as his runaround the albi blue one, i was supposed to drive it last saturday, if you want ill pop down there with you.

jammy bugger, perhaps they just dont like me lol. drop me a pm when your going down and will tag along with ya.