ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alarm

clio 172
hi i have a question about my alarm im confused ahhaha, here goes got the car with one key and also a tear drop cobra keyfob witch is ok except it only locks and unlocks the car no alarm no flashing nothing, would anyone have a clue whats gone on with this and how i can restore it back to how it should be, so u know the key i have seems to flash ect just dosnt lock or unlock or do anything only the key fob will, i aint got a clue so any help is much appreciated thanks.

clio 172
right i just removed cobra factory unit from under airbag as it does nothing to find someone has piggy backed onto cables with cobra c/l system,theres no alarm on it tho so need to remove that and replace original anyone gotta a clue where and how to do tht. the harness seems to be in tact and theres power at the plug but dont have any fobs.