ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm problem

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
If it's not mechanical problems its electric lol. Right when I press to unlock the car it doesn't disarm it first time. I have to lock it then unlock it again before it does. Anyone know why it's started doing it?

Thanks

Clio Sport 182
mine does this if I open the door too quick, I have to wait around 5 seconds before its disarmed sometimes slightly longer. I assume yours is not the same as mine and no matter how long you wait it will still go off?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Yeah mate it still goes off if I wait. It had me baffled at first until I realised.

Clio Sport 182
Has it always been like this or just happened one day? Sounds like an aftermarket alarm if it's always been like it I had a toad one on one of my old cars that used to do it? Other than that Im not too sure to be fair I did a bit of looking around and can't find anything

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
No mate its only just started doing it strange really. It's the standard alarm. Just another thing to add to the list lol

Clio Sport 182
Bloody hell no idea I've never heard of it to be like that then I suppose it's just an annoying thing you can live with until some wise person comes up with a great idea lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol that's the thing mate.lastnight it wouldn't disarm for 10 minutes in trafford centre bit embarrassing lol

Clio Sport 182
Haha if that's the case I believe if you get in while its going off and turn the ignition on it should disarm it if clicking the fob won't work, you may just look like a their for 15 seconds lol