ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm on ebay with remote start £30 lol???

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I bet you can unlock a car fitted with it with a calculator. Or at least, visit buyer's address with some form of transmitter, open their car, drive off.

clio 172
ive had one of these it the imobiliser thts gonna be a problem aaaannnndddd the cheaper ones do this thing were they try to start at intervals i.e 3 seconds then 6 then 9 basicaly if the car starts third time after three sewconds it will still turn over for another 6 not good.this is just an example of what i had is nice but you gotta get a good one imo.

Seat Ibiza
I can understand keyless entry and start but remote start, really?

Bet that one above comes with all the right connectors, e.g. scotch locks and cheese blocks. ;)

Clio 182
I remember my friends brother had this on an old pulsar. We were out on his drive working on his saxo when all of a sudden the car started jerking and slowly moving towards the house until it actually hit into the house! His brother had left it in gear and was sat on his keys in the front room! Was extremely funny to watch but didnt do his bumper any good!

Seat Ibiza
I remember my friends brother had this on an old pulsar. We were out on his drive working on his saxo when all of a sudden the car started jerking and slowly moving towards the house until it actually hit into the house! His brother had left it in gear and was sat on his keys in the front room! Was extremely funny to watch but didnt do his bumper any good!

LOL

I'd be in tears, i nearly am now imagining it :)

Clio 182
It was hysterical at the time and for many months after! Its just not something you really see everyday!