ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm light on while driving

monaco 172
my alarm light has been coming on and off during driving but recently it will come on and stay on until I stop the car and lock it.

Where is the Alarm? I'm thinking of checking for a dodgy connection somewhere but not even sure where the thing is to start looking

Anybody has this before?

renault clio 1.4 16v
do you mean the immobilizer light in the center of the cluster or a after market alarm led?

monaco 172
do you mean the immobilizer light in the center of the cluster or a after market alarm led?
The alarm light next to the gear stick.
Assume it's fitted as standard as it works from the standard key and works the same as the Alarm on my 182 did.

renault clio 1.4 16v
Most of those alarms are aftermarket and wired in, i think some came fitted from dealerships, normally under the dash somewhere, mabe follow the wires from the led till you get to the unit amd check for any damage to the loom and plugs