ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alarm dosent work

B

bach 172

hi when i got my 172 ph1 the alarm has only gone of once and now i have tryed every thing 2 set it off again dos any 1 know why it dosent work any more has any 1 had tihi problum with theres.thanks

Insignia SRi
Mine has the same prob, i tried setting it off yesterday. I did everything, even tried putting the windows down setting the alarm and then reaching through and openning the door and I got nothing??????

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
lots of problems with thease alarms, the siren box can collect water and in some cases malfunction, either causing no noise or over sensitivity.

the cobra alarm fitted isnt that grate, id advise getting an aftermarket alarm but if you need info on self help theres a few alarm threads to say the least,

alarm box is under the passenger air bag, the siren is under the scuttle panel in the bay and the loom goes through the passenger side gromets. below dash