ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alarm clifford concept 400

has anyone have this alarm installed on a clio B phase II (the last model) ??? im going to install one in mine but i would like some opinions?

Revels Mum & Sister

I have a Concept 300 mate which is the same. Just the 400 has a few more features. I installed alarms for a bit. The concepts are a bit of a pig to install at times. Although you can get at all the Ignition cuts and so forth at the top of the dash on the passenger side mate.

I would pay someone to fit it or go somwhere and buy one at a fitted price. Not a hu8ge difference. Plus if things go wrong whilst doing it. Clifford wont help you unless you are a installer.

Plus afterwards alarms can be b******s and finding out what is wrong is a pig of a job!

They are VERY VERY good alarms mate. Very reliable if installed properly. Clifford have a good rep. Just bad installers tarnish it at times. There systems are excellent and very advanced. Fit one mate!

I have the concept 300 with remote fog lights and remote engine start, brilliant alarm, occasionally have problems with the locking mechanisms becoming de synchronised i.e. does not lock when alarm is set, no big deal though.

good luck make sure you get an approved installer to fit it to ensure a good job and also to ensure insurance approval.

Where you based? If you not too far away from J23 of M25 then Rtec have one of the top 3 installers in the country and he is brilliant.