ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Meet Pics

Hope u lot werent annoyed about the fact i couldnt fill up my car with hunnies! rang every1 in the morning & they were all still in bed!!!

Quote: Originally posted by cliochick on 14 February 2005

Hope u lot werent annoyed about the fact i couldnt fill up my car with hunnies! rang every1 in the morning & they were all still in bed!!!
was more dissapointed that the nurses outfit didnt make an appearence ;)

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by cliochick on 14 February 2005

and you went home early!!!

im sorry guys, im just in such a demand i cant be in two places at once, i was required elsewhere. lol! if it wasnt such a cold day i would of stayed! & bloody hell, as 4 the nurses outfit, it would have been a little too chilly 4 that!

i have the pleasure of givng my car a good bath l8r! nice!

i have got a servere sore throat 2day a cold had better not be on its way!

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Iam so gutted iam comming to the next one if i can get the car on the track but a new engine is needed first! and a bit of a respray some carbon fibre some new wheels bit of platic filler, fmic....muha muha muhahaha oooh ive gone all tingly!

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by Plattsy on 15 February 2005

looks like fun..mite av to come along for the next 1, strip my car out shud be fun. where is the airfield? any 1.2s go?

yes quite a few...engine size dont matter..

Quote: Originally posted by clarkiev6 on 15 February 2005
i am on the case for the next 1 already!!!

cant wait! i have some more tyres on order!

notice my exellent times - lol not being able to brake and turn does make it quite a bit slower doesnt it? even the 1.4s did better times!

wonder what times ill get with striped interior induction kit and full stainless with decat, lowered, strut brace possible short shift as well.....anyone???

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S

Dont think that can be answered, cause you could a naf driver:p

Come along to the next one and find out!

lol wheres devon? im in south yorkshire, will be a lonely trip

devons about as far south as ya can go, but im in east yorkshire so when the next ones booked there could be a convoy...

Quote: Originally posted by docter fox on 15 February 2005

lol wheres devon? im in south yorkshire, will be a lonely trip

devons about as far south as ya can go, but im in east yorkshire so when the next ones booked there could be a convoy...

thats insane but could be worth the trip

Vee dub

My car is now clean! took me a while, but wer sorted! :D

Lovely day today too, day off uni, may have to taker her out for a spin! :oops:

:cool:

well theres guna av to be a convoy lol itd be really lonely otherwise. get everyone up north to meet sumwhere. be well worth it tho im sure

im willing to travel yeh, for a gud day out be about 4hour drive or sumet lol. wud i be able to bring my mate in his rover tho i want sum company lol. how many people will be going from yorkshire so we can arrange a meeting place etc..

"Correction: The furthest south u could go is cornwall!"

I said "about" and once youve driven over 300 miles the extra few arnt really that important ;)

according to multimap its 5 and a half hours but we can aim for about 3 and a half with some spirited driving :oops:

the time wouldnt be a problem but its 330 miles each way and thats £99.88 on petrol for me just to get there and back! :eek: at that i think we would have to make a weekend of it? any chance of?