ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Day 22/04/07 Pics

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Yep, agreed.

I have yet to meet Yaser, i take it he is very quick for you to be worried Mark lol???

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
He is, and his car is a nutter. Runs in excess of 200 brake (and that's genuine), has an LSD fitted, brakes, suspension, cage blah blah blah - Mark Fish looks after it for him I think.

He sprints/hill climbs it, and when he took me round Brands in it, it pulled 5th gear along the straight like mine pulls 4th.

Throw in some sticky tyres and we'll be playing catch up all day long.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
awesome photographs mate,love to see the car clear and the background brushed,looks very good and professional

al

ST on the way...
I loooove this piccy :D

DSC_8176.jpg

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
He is, and his car is a nutter. Runs in excess of 200 brake (and that's genuine), has an LSD fitted, brakes, suspension, cage blah blah blah - Mark Fish looks after it for him I think.

He sprints/hill climbs it, and when he took me round Brands in it, it pulled 5th gear along the straight like mine pulls 4th.

Sounds fantastic, deffo have to blag a passenger run in that.

^Clarkie, everybody knows mk1's dont handle lol, looks proper cool :)

clio v6
AHHH thats where your wrong....they are just like a woman..if you know where to push...they will do what ever you want!!!

many
well in that case im gonna pollish the valver then ,make it more aero dianamic mabe il cover it in oil too that will make it slippery through the air. and maybe drill a few holes in the pistons that will make them lighter, i will be un stopable, hey thats another idea i may even remove the brakes thats another 10 kg off

182cup & 172 racecar
well in that case im gonna pollish the valver then ,make it more aero dianamic mabe il cover it in oil too that will make it slippery through the air. and maybe drill a few holes in the pistons that will make them lighter, i will be un stopable, hey thats another idea i may even remove the brakes thats another 10 kg off
Go for it

FPMSL brakes only slow you down anyway!

almaghrbi

ClioSport Trader
  172 Cup

It had an engine rebuild and throttle bodies. It is running circa 230! revving upto 8000 rpm all the time with peak torque at 6600 and peak BHP at 7800!!! I am racing it this year and I am 3 seconds off the pace of the Clio Cup Racer in Rockingham. I am only coming for the fun of it and I will be running road tyres. Even then I think it is unfair to compete as we are not on the same footing! Between road tyres and slicks I am leaving 4 to 5 seconds on the table!

182cup & 172 racecar

It had an engine rebuild and throttle bodies. It is running circa 230! revving upto 8000 rpm all the time with peak torque at 6600 and peak BHP at 7800!!! I am racing it this year and I am 3 seconds off the pace of the Clio Cup Racer in Rockingham. I am only coming for the fun of it and I will be running road tyres. Even then I think it is unfair to compete as we are not on the same footing! Between road tyres and slicks I am leaving 4 to 5 seconds on the table!
Good man:)