ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield Day 22/04/07 Pics

None
Hi all.

Here is quite a few as I couldn't narrow it down to 20. Hope you like them!

DSC_7846.jpg

DSC_7849.jpg

DSC_7856.jpg

DSC_7865.jpg

DSC_7866.jpg

DSC_7875.jpg

DSC_7877.jpg

DSC_7885.jpg

DSC_7905.jpg

DSC_7925.jpg

DSC_7928.jpg

DSC_7951.jpg

DSC_7954.jpg

DSC_7973.jpg

DSC_7993.jpg

DSC_7998.jpg

DSC_8023.jpg

DSC_8032.jpg

DSC_8038.jpg

DSC_8045.jpg

DSC_8048.jpg

DSC_8070.jpg

DSC_8078.jpg

DSC_8085.jpg

DSC_8088.jpg

DSC_8102.jpg

DSC_8108.jpg

DSC_8123.jpg

DSC_8126.jpg

DSC_8136.jpg

DSC_8141.jpg

DSC_8149.jpg

DSC_8157.jpg

DSC_8160.jpg

DSC_8168.jpg

DSC_8169.jpg

DSC_8176.jpg

Appologies if there isn't one of your car on here, I tried to get an even spread as possible. If you let me or matteh know, we shall see if we can get one posted :)

Many thanks to matteh for hosting and resizing! :)

Cheers for a wicked day!

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Glad I stopped in, was fun :) Definitely need a full res picture of the last shot with everyone lined up.

Paul j, bit of a track ***** weekend for you.

pics look very impresive, i will try and get to one of these this year for sure

looks like it, but it was v impressive to see you on the track at combe, have you done many track sessions before ?

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
What were the results of the drag race? anyone film it?

Don't think everyone was giving it full beans in the drag for the camera. The cars were a bit too tightly packed for my liking so I held back a little, didn't look like Alex had much room between me and a hedge :)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Would be cool to have a picture or two up and someone name all the people in it as I didn't know who half the people were :p

Nice pics. Looks like a good day, bit gutted I had to miss out.

Reading through it sounds like you had a mass drag race at the end?!

BMW E46 330i Touring
I think MarkCup filmed one of the drags at the end, would be cool to see that if he can post it up somewhere... Chris, we had a few drags at the end, 8 or so cars lined up is kinda scary but great fun. The only dangerous bit was knowing where to stop at the end due to all the dust being kicked up - visibility was less than poor!

Excellent pics as usual Woodsy, I think Chris needs to get himself back their and regain his crown as CS SW Paparazzi...

Any more of mine by chance? I need a new wallpaper...

None
Chris is a better photographer than I, no question there.

The "fish eye" shot isnt a fish eye mate, just wide angle. Fish eye has uber distortion. I'll catch ya on msn at some point mate, can chat then :)

At uni atm, so ill try and get round to posting the requests up tonight if poss. Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate it. Appologies again for missing some pics.