ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag Disposal

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I have no helpful advice on what you should actually do but....

If you look on youtube, there should be plenty of funny vids of what people have done.

I had one in the house for a while after removing it from a car, the steering wheel fell off the shelf when I was clearing up and the airbag went off.

Made me scream like a little girl, made my ears ring and filled the room with a horrible smelling dust.

Was hillarious for my girlfriend who saw the lot.

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I had one in the house for a while after removing it from a car, the steering wheel fell off the shelf when I was clearing up and the airbag went off.

Made me scream like a little girl, made my ears ring and filled the room with a horrible smelling dust.

Was hillarious for my girlfriend who saw the lot.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

I presume you'd have to contact your council?

Fabia VRS Special Ed
specializedfloorpump.jpg

nuclear-explosion.jpg

THE END.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

I presume you'd have to contact your council?

Took it to the local tip, asked them if they'd take it. The guy pointed me in the direction of a container and told me to "fling it in there".