ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag Control Unit

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Alright lads

Just had some work done on my 53 plate 172 and it turns out the reason my airbag and service light are on is because it doesn't have an Airbag Control Unit! It's been taken out previously and sold on probably.

Please can someone tell me what part number etc I need as I can't seem to figure it out from the ones going on eBay.

Cheers!

BMW M135i
They're coded to the car anyway so a secondhand one isn't much use without the tools to recode anyway. Stealers should be able to sort you out but it won't be cheap! And i'd also be checking to see if any airbags have actually gone off at any point too.

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Hi mate

Thanks for the reply.

Recording isn't a problem. Seen second hand ones for £30 so that's not too bad in my opinion. No airbags have gone off, I can be sure of that.

Golf GTD Mk7
Easy enough to code, so just get the second hand one. Through renault you'll be looking in the tripple digits i'd imagine

BMW 330CI M SPORT
Cheers Jonny.

Are all Clio Airbag units the same, local garage seems to think they will be?