ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

airbag and service light

Hi occasionally my airbag and service warning lights come on my dashboard on my 172 cup but then go off again. Is this likely to be a loose connection and is there anything I can do to stop this happening (e.g is it likely to be a loose connection somewhere?)

Thanks

RB 182
Ok thanks I'll take a look, are there connectors under the seats too? I had the same problem in my BMW, so annoying!
Yeah the connectors are under the seats near the front, i also had the same problem with my BMW! i stuck a bit if black electrical tape around it in the end to keep them steady.

Ok cheers, another job to add to my list with the Clio haha. Yeah it's a common issue with BMWs and often solved with jiggling the cables around a bit:) Think my Clio has decided to become a BMW too - just hope it doesn't copy other BMW common faults like eating through suspension components too

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Hi occasionally my airbag and service warning lights come on my dashboard on my 172 cup but then go off again. Is this likely to be a loose connection and is there anything I can do to stop this happening (e.g is it likely to be a loose connection somewhere?)

Thanks
Under the passenger seat there are some connectors. Mine does the same and I wiggle them a bit and it stops. Only once or twice a year this happens so didn t bother to clean them properly :)

Under the passenger seat there are some connectors. Mine does the same and I wiggle them a bit and it stops. Only once or twice a year this happens so didn t bother to clean them properly :smile:

Haha cheers I will have to give this a go!