ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air scoop for fog lights - CAF

RS Clio 172 Cup
People,

I'm gonna remove both fogs lights on my 172 Cup and use the N/S as a hole for my CAF ducting. Just wondering if anyone has done this and also what air scoop did they use to place in the hole of the fog light?

I know Demon Tweeks do all the scoops/vents but need to know the correct diameter scoop for the hole? Do i just measure the hole and find a scoop to fit that.

Cheers
Mark

Clio 172
Yeah its all about trial and error i got some ventilation pipe for a tumble drier but heay duty from wilkies for £3.99 and my mates a plumber so he got me some piping and i made the fog light cover from scrap plastic will post pics 2moro if i get chance. Just needed plastic welding and silicone based adhesive for the piping no noticed a difference but looks cool

S4 Avant
K-tec have recently done some interesting rolling road tests, involving before and after runs with "cold air feeds".

Might be of some interest