ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Filter & Lights

Hello,
Im new to the Clio scene, just purchased an Inferno Clio 182 Cup.
Just after a few extras, just ordered a Scorpion Exhaust and now I'm after an induction kit/air filter and some new lights, not H.I.Ds but something more brighter than the candles in jars I have now!

So can anyone recommend a decent air filter kit? And also any decent lights? Osram Nightbreakers etc?

Thanks for the help :)

Thanks guys, I'll check it out.
I mean front headlights, What Osram Nightbreaker bulbs will I need? I'm not a very technical person!
Thanks!

RB 182 FF
Just my 2 pennies worth, I have xenons but they're also pretty cack in my opinion, at night when I had to dip beam for oncoming cars I couldn't see a thing......! So I fitted a hid kit to my fog lights, only a 25 quid ebay job but bloody hell I can see at night now, it's fantastic! And not had a single flash from other cars so I guess they don't dazzle, best 25 quid I've spent in a while!!

RB 182 FF
What's the problem with that though? No different to people blinding me with these modern drl's on all the time.....so many people hate fog lights 'because no fog', absolute bs I say!!

What's the problem with that though? No different to people blinding me with these modern drl's on all the time.....so many people hate fog lights 'because no fog', absolute bs I say!!
Each to their own mate. The one time I was driving with fogs I was flashes by a panda car so I won't be doing it again. The recent craze of driving with fogs as DRL's s stupid!

RB 182 FF
I hate drl's, some are so bright it's ridiculous! I'm just using my fogs so I can see the road! New audi's, bmw's etc have such bright hids that I'm just using my fogs to my advantage to see where I'm going..... It's not my fault I can't afford a brand spanking new car! :tongueclosed:

RB 182 FF
Hopefully someone with a cup or trophy can clarify for you.... also I've done the fatty induction and it's a lovely sound!! :smile:

Fiesta ST
Even bog standard fogs blind the s**t out of me when I look in my rear-view mirror.

Can't imagine someone having HID's in there.

Don't dazzle people, my arse.

Get some Nightbreakers, get your headlights refurbed/polished/buffed, wash your windscreen properly and make sure your bulb alignment is proper.

RB 182 FF
Even bog standard fogs blind the s**t out of me when I look in my rear-view mirror.

Can't imagine someone having HID's in there.

Don't dazzle people, my arse.

I better stay away from you then!!:tongueclosed:

Get some Nightbreakers, get your headlights refurbed/polished/buffed, wash your windscreen properly and make sure your bulb alignment is proper.