ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Con smells like p*ss lol?

RS 172
Go to a local factors and ask for an air con bomb, around £10 i think usually helps stinky air con!!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
yes someone has stumbled home slightly drunk and had pissed on your car :rasp:

clio 182 black /gold
I bet you switch the engine off with the air con on. Change your pollen filter and when you stop switch off your air con first let the system settle down and this should help.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I bet you switch the engine off with the air con on. Change your pollen filter and when you stop switch off your air con first let the system settle down and this should help.

Yes you are right there i do.

Ok i may get a pollen filter then, anyone know where i can order one from the net and also is it easy to fit? I have no idea where it goes, is it obvious?

clio 182 black /gold
Behind the rubber seal on here, i think.
DSCF0958.jpg

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
This happened to me a couple of years ago. The smell went after a month or so. Wasnt nice driving woth no air con for that month though!!