ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air bag light/wires

Renault Clio 1.2
So here's my problem. I was taking car to MOT Tuesday and on way I lose a lot of power, found out it was a miss fire on cylinder 3 that has been sorted now (sort of). My main problem is it failed on the air bag light which I know is usually a common problem. I asked if he could clear it on an obd reader but he said that it needed the wired rejoined as someone had been hacking at them under passenger seat, this needs fixing in order to pass? What I want to know is how easy are they to do can I just use bullet connectors and shrink wrap or solder and shrink wrap or rob the plugs of a scrap one and join them up and plug them in?

sorry it's so long winded but it's really hacked me and the other half off, so hoping for some help/advice to save money and get it passed

many thanks

Kris

CursedTitanium 182FF
Any of those should work, there is a thread on here with pics about the wiring under the seats.