ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ahhhh.... Any ideas???

BMW E36 328
Well basically i want to take my 172 trackcar off the road in the next few months. Its currently insured with Adrian Flux, TPFT, all mods declared ect ect......

I rang them up to see how much it would be to swap my current insurance over from my trackcar to a standard ph1 172. I was expecting an admin fee but not two silly quotes of 5k plus, then they said today that they couldnt offer me insurance on a STANDARD ph1 172 because my policy if for a HEAVILY modified car???

Im quite confused at all this, as i just want to swap a car over. Has anyone had this before??

I dont want to cancel my policy as im half way to getting my first year NCB so i want to keep the policy running until the end.

I thought i could swap the cars like for like pay abit of an admin fee, take the trackcar off the road and just drive a standard car about for the remaining months of my policy with them.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
pretty standard with tghe likes of flux who insure modifield cars. youll just have to get a heavily modded ph1 :p

BMW E36 328
Really??? i cant get my head round it. The last thing i wanted to do was drive a modified car again hahaha. Will see what happens i suppose.