ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ahhh!!! New wheels, can't make up my mind on what to do!

Renault Clio
image.png

Here are my new alloys for my black non-sport mk3. I've always had my mind set on getting them and having them black, either sprayed or powder coated (not sure which is best). Anyway my dad works for a factory that makes powder coating machines, and his boss has another company where they actually do the powder coating. So basically I could have them powder coated for free! My dad doesn't understand why I want them black though, he thinks it looks cheap, but I think from seeing examples from other clios on here that they would look mint! He also said that the minute they get chipped or scratched they will look crap and will all need re-doing, so he's putting me off the idea because I don't want the hassle! I just can't decide! I don't want to have it done if I'm going to regret it.

Really need some opinions/advice please:(

Not sure mate, what were you thinking? And are they hassle to maintain though?

Something like candy apple red, a bronze, a nice anthracite colour....

List endless tbh mate depends what you have available

And aslong as they are done properly and you seal the wheels properly before fitting them you should be fine mate, just clean them regularly when you clean the car