ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ahh Renault

Impreza Turbo

Well didnt get my car on the 29th September, as expected, was told my nice new Clio would be here yesterday, phoned the dealer, they said the car is in Southampton, get this with a costumer delivery date of the 9th October, where the hell did the 29th and 6th come from then :mad:, begining to wish i had gone for the Focus now. :mad:

Same with me mate, except I have to wait until 20th of October, apparently (posted elsewhere on here) that its a problem getting hold of the cruise control parts on the 172.

Impreza Turbo

personally i think its crap, they get as many orders in for september as they possibly can, knowing full well they cant meet demand, just to punch sales figures up, so they look good against the dealerships.

Willy2

ring reno uk and complain and moan! poxy renualt need to pull their finger out and give quality service!

Impreza Turbo

if i dont get it by fridat at the very latest ill be phoning them thats for sure, may even cancel the agreement and get the focus

be patient.. i had a 34 day wait after initial date.. its worth it though!!! it seems like everyones in the same boat!!!!

Thats wierd?! I got a phone call today to say my car is going to be EARLIER than expected!! Its a 172 sport in Iceburg Silver. Originally got a "rough" date of middle of november, now its currently at 27th Oct.

Hope it comes soon though!

Boyo

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

I spoke to my dealer (the car 1) today and he said it was due for delivery the 16th but he wouldnt say for def!