ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG SRP+EGP finish picture

Monaco Blue Mk2
Thats in your e-mail mate, obviously we can't login to your e-mail !
If you go to www.photobucket.com Then sign-up/register (free) You can upload your picture to their. If you can't work it out, just e-mail the picture to me and I'll host it for you.

VaVa
Ahh Newbies, bless em. I remember trying to link pics from my HDD. lol.

Looking forward to seeing these pics. I'm considering trying some EGP..

Titanium 182 full fa
lagerlout1 said:
Ahh Newbies, bless em. I remember trying to link pics from my HDD. lol.

Looking forward to seeing these pics. I'm considering trying some EGP..
ive mailed them to dan so hopefully u'll see them in a bit...i hate computers....lol

Monaco Blue Mk2
Just uploading now.

Give me 5 mins.

EGP is good by the way, keeps the 'rain drop just runs off' effect for a while, best used in several thin layers though.

EDIT - Give me a bit longer than 5, taking a while to upload. By the way cookie, looking good mate, very nice!

Titanium 182 full fa
Blue4Ever said:
Just uploading now.

Give me 5 mins.

EGP is good by the way, keeps the 'rain drop just runs off' effect for a while, best used in several thin layers though.
any chance u can take my reg off?

Titanium 182 full fa
Blue4Ever said:
Just uploading now.

Give me 5 mins.

EDIT - Give me a bit longer than 5, taking a while to upload. By the way cookie, looking good mate, very nice!
excellent, glad u like mate!

Monaco Blue Mk2
d505ce5b.jpg

untitled1.jpg

defd336c.jpg

2a1672a3.jpg

47b72491.jpg

a1978766.jpg

f7a2bb40.jpg

8b1cb77b.jpg

untitled8.jpg

8d6c85b6.jpg

af7bf3f2.jpg

VaVa
I love Cornwall!!

I bet it looks absolutely spanking in the flesh.

After I've polished my Iceburg 172 it looks fantastic, but doesn't look that much different in photographs!! I find you get the best results by photographing at night under artificial light.

Looks bloody lovely though mate.

Titanium 182 full fa
Thanx for the good comments everyone, gonna give it another go this afternoon after work as the weather is looking good down here.:D

EGP is awesome, used it for many years.