ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarket headunit and stalk controls

I'm wanting to connect my iPhone to the car and have it play through the speaker, etc... My headunit does not have an AUX connection thing so I suppose I would have to look at getting a replacement headunit. I'd only want something cheap and cheerful but what I was wondering was... if I replace the standard unit, will the stalk controls via the steering wheel be affected?

Two things you can do.

Buy an adaptor for your standard HU which will work with iphone (MT Audio on here sells them) or buy another HU and then buy the kit that will let you keep using the steering wheel controls.

Yeah, it just plugs into where your changer will be plugged into in the back of the stereo. All the controls work as normal.

Probably cheaper than buying another stereo if ipod/iphone control is all you're after