ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aftermarker Exhaust fitting in Oxford

Golf R soon...
As above, any one know of a company that would fit a blueflame exhaust to my 182 in the Oxford area.

Blueflame are 167 miles away from me, so its a little far!

Cheers for an replies ,

Darren aka DazG

cock mobile.
Just call up your local exhaust centres.

Most of them love a bit of cash in hand work ;)

Ziel Nurburgring
You have the exhaust? I'd imagine most exhaust places would fit it for you, its not like tyres.

Dirty E91
I'm getting my Blueflame fitted by the guys at GDI, trust them more than some guy at
Kwik- Fit.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi Daz, had my blueflame for my 182 fitted 2 months ago by them and i live in Nottingham (fair way) pleased i did, should have taken then an hour or so end up taken them 4.5 - i was a little upset with the wait, turns out they couldnt get it to sit right at the back (well thats what they told me anyway) something to do with it wasnt lined up correctly on the jig) anyway in the end they sorted it and its been perfect - im pleased in the end!! but if blueflame cant get it right how can the likes of kwik fit etc

Its worth the drive, i think!!

cock mobile.
4.5 hours?!!?!?!!!!

Sounds like a poorly designed exhaust, I got my HKS fitted in 15 mins, and it's perfect.

1996 Valver
Hello mate.

Other than 'just any old garage' in Oxford, a place that may do a better job for you is Owen developments in Rectory lane trading estate, Southmoor..... http://www.owendevelopments.co.uk

I know they do good work, but not sure if they will be to interested in just fitting an exhaust to be honest.
Or you could try PM'ing george16v see his thread http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150607

He has just got his car back from a company in Oxfordshire called B-tec???
Seem to have done good work for him!

Golf R soon...
Cheers for the replies guys!

I might check out that garage in Southmoor, thats where the cross roads Renault garage is! Where my cd player is at the moment :mad:

Lionel Richie
no but i'll get you his number, its a private garage but neil has had v6's, 172's, 182's, valvers etc for the past 5years or so, so knows what he's doing!

Golf R soon...
FredYozzasport said:
no but i'll get you his number, its a private garage but neil has had v6's, 172's, 182's, valvers etc for the past 5years or so, so knows what he's doing!

You couldn't PM me the details could you :)

Any idea of cost, phoned a garage on my lunch break today and they quoted me £200 :mad:

I would rather travel to blueflame and let them for fit it for me for ^^ price.

mk1 RT
i could fit it for you if you want for £20 but i am in swindon

i have fitted a few after market exhausts to clios

one catch tho is that i work for kwik-fit :eek:

Golf R soon...
clio_rob said:
i could fit it for you if you want for £20 but i am in swindon

i have fitted a few after market exhausts to clios

one catch tho is that i work for kwik-fit :eek:

Wow £20, can't go wrong with that :eek:

Why so cheap?

182 - conneries de c
I second going to Neil Plant in Bicester!

I live Bicester and spoke to him about his 182 when I first got mine.
had some MOT work down there on other cars but not the 182 yet!

Past the garage this morning and saw a 197 sat outside!

He loves his clios!

cock mobile.
Still not got this fitted!!

Seriously I got some bloke at the National Tyres to fit mine, and he charged me £10!!!!!

It's an exhaust, not a heart transplant!

Golf R soon...
Cheers for the addition replies :D

Don't know who to choose now.

Might just throw the exhaust in the back of the car tomorrow and go to a few of these places with some cash