ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

after some lowring springs

Clio 182 Cup
is there any site or place i can get some from cheap?
after some like 35-40mm springs just wonderd if anyone could recomend anywer :D

Clio 1.4 16v Dymanique
kam racing

Eibach will be best for you if you want about 40mm drop, will improve handling as well

F56 MINI Cooper S
Apex 40mm from kam racing. service is spot on, plus apex go a tad lower than eibach sportlines

I wouldn't bother with apex mate, I have eibach and they are great. my mate had apex and i thought the ride was really harsh and crashy.

J

jakm15

if your after some cheap ones do a search on ebay i got some for 70 inc postage and they lowered it great

MG ZR 160 VVC
I took mine to TopGear
Pi 60mm lowering springs from ebay (bargain at £50), fitted for £50 = £100 all in :D

Clio 172
i fitted eibach sportlines to my car with plans to fit coilovers in the future. i'm really impressed with the ride quality etc with the sportlines. would highly recommend them!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
I wouldn't bother with apex mate, I have eibach and they are great. my mate had apex and i thought the ride was really harsh and crashy.
:quiet:

every time someone has a friend who is a suspension expert.

i have apex, love them, lower that most springs go and you wont notice the difference in performance or ride comfort (against other lowering springs)

apex are far too often tained by people who have never owned them,