ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After market air filter set-up

Renault Clio Super 1600
What have different people on here done for an after market induction set-up?

Pics would be cool!

​Cheers

CursedTitanium 182FF
When I first had my car it had a universal K&N on the standard intake hose, I then put the original air box on with an ITG panel filter. After that I made my own K-Tec ik using an ITG bend, alloy joiner, 90 bend & the maxogen ITG filter, which sounded very nice. I am now on the ITG maxogen kit.

51a649a5933aa-20130529_191601.jpg

Titanium Clio 182
Sounds like you have had all the most popular set up. So in your opinion what has been the best for you? I know theres loads if old threads about bhp gains and losses from different set ups and the k Tec DIY seems to be very popular for sound etc. But I'm just about to change mine and might just stick with the Renault air box and pipercross panel filter as it seem to
Pros ; not only be the cheaper option but has the best results
Cons ; doesn't look so good in the bay and not as good a sound as any induction kit.