ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

After looking at willst and bux' bath meet

Caterham 270R
Whatever time you want ????????

By the time i get home from work have tea and get ready will be 7.30 ish ??

What level car park shall we meet

Bux

Golf GTD
I won't get home from Bristol until about 6. Then ive got to have some food so if we say 8, then that just give people a little more time :)

Any level is good. At that time there shouldnt be anybody else there, level -2 (Blue) is the best level, has the most space

Caterham 270R
Ok by the time Mr_p gets to mine from Peasdown that sounds good., If will cant get there till 10 gives us plenty of time to have a laugh...

Look forward to having a good look over the cars... and Mr_p's new induction kit

Bux

Golf GTD
Ok by the time Mr_p gets to mine from Peasdown that sounds good., If will cant get there till 10 gives us plenty of time to have a laugh...

Look forward to having a good look over the cars... and Mr_p's new induction kit

Has Mr P lowered it yet? or is it still higher than what mine used to be?

Caterham 270R
Blue level 2nd level down ?????

Never been in the car park !!!!! and its free if we leave after a certain time.. I may need some chips from manhattens..................;)

Bux

Golf GTD
Blue level 2nd level down ?????

Never been in the car park !!!!! and its free if we leave after a certain time.. I may need some chips from manhattens..................;)

Yeah second level down :p Its pretty obvious which is the blue level, check out mine and wills pics for a reference lol. Yeah its free if we leave after a certain time, i dont really understand it myself. It says from 6.30 - 9pm £2. But ive gotten there at about 8 and left at like 10 and it says no fee :)

I just realised that this is the perfect car park for CS.

level -1 = Yellow
level -2 = Blue
level -3 = Red

cliosportlogo.gif

:cool:

1) the_prophet
2) will.
3) Bux
4) Cookie-jnr (if someone reminds me that day :) )
5) Jim Cook
6) Mr_P ( i will tell him now !! )
7) Bondie

Caterham 270R
Cool Bondie

Tom you are shot away;) i had better take some change though knowing my luck ...........

See you guys on thursday

P.s whe will john clean his 172 between now and thursday ;);)

Caterham 270R
Can non clio's turn up ??

My mate Andy wants to come with his scooby and maybe pauls mate with his lawn mower honda ???????

ds3
that sounds good.. we could get all the bristol people goin together so no one gets lost.. i dont even really know where bath is, haa

how long you livved in bristol and you not been to bath?? tuttut

yeh could meet up at longwell green or somewhere off the ringroad and head on up from there?

ds3
ive been but never drove! only on the train. tbf theres not alot in bath..
yeah that sounds good. is it thursday?

Bux

Golf GTD
Im not going to be able to clean my car before thursday :( Dirty meet again :dapprove:

Dont worry, i dont think you'll be the only one.

If the weather forecast is right its supposed to rain anyway. Atleast where we're going its all lit up and dry :)

Clio
1) the_prophet
2) will.
3) Bux
4) Cookie-jnr (if someone reminds me that day :) )
5) Jim Cook
6) Mr_P ( i will tell him now !! )
7) Bondie
8] Alex-clio

I assume its still going ahead tomorrow?