ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Af verso compared with a dedicated interior cleaner

Ph2 Meg 225
I've been cleaning my drivers seat which was caked in filth and water mark stains etc due to me in my workwear, however I've been using af verso diluted to clean them which I've had good progress.

Its taking a few hits of verso probably because of how dirty it is and the ingrained muck raising to the surface but is still leaving a slightly dirty finish across the pattern.

what I wanted to know is if there's a difference compared to the likes of ag interior cleaner etc in how it cleans or if it leaves a different finish once dried or whatever?

the seats are standard dynamic cloth ones.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Don't dilute the Verso down as much should help you shift the dirt without needing to buy other products.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you just using the cleaner and a cloth? Or are you running clean water through afterwards it with a wet vac?

Ph2 Meg 225
I'm currently diluting it on a 1:2 ratio, and just using the cleaner cloths and paper towels to soak up the mucky water coming out as I sadly don't have a wet vac or access to one.

I was intending on getting a valet company to come and do it but tight on money at the moment so thought id attempt it myself

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ok. Well as you're not using a wet vac, don't go any further just yet! You've loaded the seats up with a cleaner and it may dry out and leave more stains or worse, it could crystalise and leave white crusty stains everywhere.

If I was you, i'd let it dry for a couple of days then re assess it. You can always apply more cleaner but it will be very difficult to take it off!

If you lived local i'd offer to do it for you, I only charge £15.

Ph2 Meg 225
The only input I can give is ag interior cleaner is s**t. 10:1 verso is much more effective.

ag interior cleaner was the first product that came to mind haha!

Ok. Well as you're not using a wet vac, don't go any further just yet! You've loaded the seats up with a cleaner and it may dry out and leave more stains or worse, it could crystalise and leave white crusty stains everywhere.

If I was you, i'd let it dry for a couple of days then re assess it. You can always apply more cleaner but it will be very difficult to take it off!

If you lived local i'd offer to do it for you, I only charge £15.

thanks for the input dan, I started it the other day soaking it Abit and removed most of the excess moisture using paper towels leaving a damp seat. I've given it another quick go today as it seemed like the muck had raised again so shall see how it Is tomorrow, it's mainly the side bolsters now!

Thanks for the offer, I had a couple of quotes of mobile companies but they were only interested In doing a full "detail" on the interior at roughly £50 which isn't required as I do the rest myself.