ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AF Dressle vs Spritz

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Just looking for a decent explanation on how AF Dressle and Spritz are different, and which one would be better for me?

I've got some Revive for my exterior plastic and rubber trims, but I've been looking at the two above for the interior.

As far as I can see (going off the descriptions on Polished Bliss), Spritz is interior only whereas Dressle is for interior and exterior. As I already have Revive for the outside, am I better off going for just for Spritz?

Also, with previous interior dressings I have just sprayed on and wiped off with a microfibre. Will this method still give the best results, or do I need to wipe over and then dry off with another microfibre?

Spritz is good for the interior, but Dressle is very good on spray and leave areas, where Revive would be difficult to apply (grills etc). TBH, I'd go for Dressle.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I've no large grill areas on my car though, just the usual window and mirror trims, so I'd have no problem with Revive on the outside....

I'd still get Dressle as you can use it on the engine bay. Spritz has one use, Dressle has several. That's my thinking if I was in your position :)

I'd still get Dressle as you can use it on the engine bay. Spritz has one use, Dressle has several. That's my thinking if I was in your position :)

This.

Dressle is very versatile and gives a great finish on the interior.

And a "new" look to the engine bay. It brings back dull looking plastics.

Its a really good question Cafcross!

Basically Dressle is an all purpose dressing that can be used to dress and protect interior and exterior plastics. So on the inside of your car this might be dash parts, door cards etc. This look can then be maintained with the use of Spritz. Spritz is an interior detailer so is there to maintain the appearance left by Dressle or other dressings.

Its a bit like using a wax on the outside of your car. First you wax and then you would use a quick detailer to maintain the look of the wax.

Hope this helps you out.

Joe