ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Aerocatches, positioning?!?!?!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Where should they go? lol

Position 1

position3.jpg

Position 2

position1.jpg

Position 3
position2.jpg

ta
carl

172cup
well im the only one that said 2 lol... and as i;m hugely outnumbered, maybe you shouldn't listen to me!

In fact, NO... bollox to it... 2 is by far the best position, and anyone that chooses 3 is gay :p

Think about how you will be standing when you are actually USING the latches to take the bonnet off... that should decide it for you. Where will the weight be, how will your hands be in relation to how you are going to lift. You could easily undo the latches and lift in 1 motion, rather than undoing the latches and then lifting the bonnet seperately

car looks brill btw

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
problem is the ph2 bonnet is curved totally different, the ph1 is flatter behind the headlights

172cup
C172 CUP... who bought that plate? I was gonna buy that 2 years ago, i was so so so close lol. But it was £2499 then and thought fuk that!?

Sorry for going off topic

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
they look naff there!

proper job

EVERYONE gets the wrong ones, the ones in the pics i posted are the true 100% flush ones, the ones in that top picture i quoted stick up a good few mm

i prefer the 'wrong ones'. The proper flush ones look naff if cut incorrectly and without the carbon fibre surround like you have done. They do they nice though Fred, proper job.

TVR Cerbera
C172 CUP... who bought that plate? I was gonna buy that 2 years ago, i was so so so close lol. But it was £2499 then and thought fuk that!?

Sorry for going off topic

Me, and i thought f**k it when i bought it! Lol
Also due to the curve on the bonnet that was the only place to fit aero catches, flush or not, as i only have 1/2 a slam panel

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Me, and i thought f**k it when i bought it! Lol
Also due to the curve on the bonnet that was the only place to fit aero catches, flush or not, as i only have 1/2 a slam panel

i will have no slam panel to position is limited