ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advise a novice please

Subaru, arctic 182FF
I have an arctic blue 182 and the paintwork in general is in very good condition to my novice eye.
Now when i look at some artic blues on here i realise mine needs bringing to life and i want that nice wet look deep gloss i keep seeing.
So without getting too carried away with 25 different mega expensive compounds etc what should i be buying to start me off and should i be getting a machine polisher ?
Thanks

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
If you are quite inexperienced in car cleaning I'd prob go with something like the AF Sample Pack.... Few nice products and will give you an idea if you want to take your budding habit any further.

What is your current wash process and products?

Subaru, arctic 182FF
Its normally a jet wash first to rinse away surface dirt. Then a two bucket wash with a mitt. A dry off with microfibres and an autoglym super resin polish (sometimes) :).
Thats it

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Going from that then I'd go with my first post.... If you want some nice wax see the for sale section where RyG is selling some 30ml samples.