ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ADVICE, probably been covered before

Iceburg silver 172
Ive finally sold my corsa!!:clap: now im looking at 182's and i have found a few but theres one that seems perfect. its in gordini blue and has the stripes on. but, and i know that maybe some of you may think this is wrong, i would want to take the stripes off. my question is, will it leave a different shade of blue behind the stripes? like will the car be faded compared to under the stripes?

thanks in advance

really depends on how the paintwork has been treated IMO. I'm sure it will leave a slight colour difference, nothing a paint correction shouldn't sort though. Not gordoni blue btw, racing blue afaik

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
you cannot paid correct stripes if they have been on there from day 1. The paint especially on the bonnet will be faded.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm 99.9% sure that racing blue has a clear coat so 'correcting' the faded paint will be nigh on impossible.

£200 for a high end bonnet respray though so not the end of the world.

Iceburg silver 172
thanks guys, i think ill start with the boot and see how that looks and if its not too bad then do the rest, i dont know lol. thats if i even do get this car!