ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice - Possible Sale Of My Car

Pug 306 GTi-6

Hi folks. need some advice on possibly selling my car. It has a fair few mods on it but is only a 1995 1.2RL mk1 so not sure of the best way to get a decent price for it.

pic of the car: http://www.lazerdiscos.co.uk/ClioSport/FCS/DSC00097.JPGhttp://www.lazerdiscos.co.uk/ClioSport/FCS/DSC00097.JPG

Exterior Mods:

Colour Coded RT Front and Rear Bumpers and Bump Strips
Blue Front Fog Lights
K&N Induction Kit
Peco Powermaster Back Box
15" Fox Evo 6 Alloys
Lowered On Spax Springs By 35ml
Angel Eye Front Lights (Now Fitted)
Lexus Rear Lights
Side Skirts
M3 Mirrors
Spoiler
Interior Mods:

16v Seats
Renault 5 Turbo Steering Wheel
Richbrook Gear Knob, Handbrake Handle and Gaiters
Stealth parcel Shelf (Ill Be Keeping the ICE Tho)
How much do you think it would be worth as a whole and how much could i get if i put it back to standard and sell the modified parts?

Thanx for your help
Baz

Rb 182

What skirts are they? Is there any point in stripping it? Put it in for say £1500 and let people work around that.

Dave

as a whole id say well it is only a 1.2 clio with bits on the bits dont add value infact usually they reduce value

Pug 306 GTi-6

cheers dave. so u thinik that the car will be worth more as a whole? what about taking bits off that will sell such as the lights and selling them separate or asking the person that buys the car if they want to buy them aswell?

according to infinicar which is where i got them from they are standard 16v italian import sideskirts, taken from a car that they had in for parts.

Quote: Originally posted by Bazzeray on 22 June 2005

cheers dave. so u thinik that the car will be worth more as a whole? what about taking bits off that will sell such as the lights and selling them separate or asking the person that buys the car if they want to buy them aswell?

according to infinicar which is where i got them from they are standard 16v italian import sideskirts, taken from a car that they had in for parts.

there R19 side skirts