ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice please - Sportlines on my 182 cup?

RB 182 cup
Ive heard loads of things about these kits not lowering as much on 182 cups as much as normal 182's. Is this true?

Although the cup suspension is lower standard, apparently the sportline springs don't sit as low as on a normal 182. So how low should i go?

I have also seen sportline kits lowering 30mm all round and some saying 45-50mm at the front and 30mm at the rear. Maybe post some pics?

I dont know what to get!

Thanks in advance

Martin

378bhp Leon Cupra R
The Sportlines are the best all round spring you can buy TBH! i got them on mine and cannot be happier suttle drop and good ride quality.....get them.

Kam Racing is the cheapest i think with your club discount.
http://www.kamracing.co.uk/club-discounts-63/cliosport-net-426/

Heres mine on Sportlines.

02052009081.jpg

RB 182 cup
How far is yours lowered? It says in that link that the sportlines for the 2.0 are 45-50mm?!?!?! thats quite alot!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
How far is yours lowered? It says in that link that the sportlines for the 2.0 are 45-50mm?!?!?! thats quite alot!

it says that because the springs suit the non-sports 1.4,1.6,1.5dci and 172,182.

non-sports approx 45mm
172,182 approx 25-30mm

hope this helps :eek:

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I fitted sportlines to my 182 with cup pack and it lowered it by about 30mm, a tad more on the rears. It does look noticeably lower than standard but not too low, it looks how they should have come from the factory IMO