ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice Please!!! 197/197 r27 - Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valver
surely they cant make you buy the car, you suddenly became bankrupt right?
speakin to the rival dealer sounds a good option tbh there know all the loopholes etc,
but yeah the R27. good luck fella, let us know what happens.

Ultra Blue R26
Just tell them you no longer want the car you lose the deposit and buy the R27, simple.

182 Cup, (2nd one)
anyone ever cancelled a contract for a car in the past?

I backed out of buying my 182 from a dealer as i said that circumstances had changed & i had been made redundant. They refunded my deposit then i went and bought it elsewhere. It is always worth giving it a try

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
speak to the other dealer is the best advice explain you WILL order the R27 off them and ask them the best way of cancelling the other order by losing the minimum amout possible.
at the end of the day it is only a clio so it will be sold in no time and if the were pre reging it they will probably have it as a demo anyway

Dude, they cant make you buy it if you dont want, even if u have taken delivery of the car you can still give it back within 7 days and get a full refund.
Your deposit is washers so I wouldnt worry about losing it scince your getting a much better deal on an R27.
You just need to goto your dealers and be firm, dont let them talk you out of it, I should know as I cancelled mine this morning, I lost 400 deposit, they had in writing deposits are non-refundable due to admin charges. I now need to wait another 12 weeks for my new beast:evil: but it will be well worth the wait!

Dude, they cant make you buy it if you dont want, even if u have taken delivery of the car you can still give it back within 7 days and get a full refund.
Your deposit is washers so I wouldnt worry about losing it scince your getting a much better deal on an R27.
You just need to goto your dealers and be firm, dont let them talk you out of it, I should know as I cancelled mine this morning, I lost 400 deposit, they had in writing deposits are non-refundable due to admin charges. I now need to wait another 12 weeks for my new beast:evil: but it will be well worth the wait!

thanks mate, what you going for then? did you sign any paperwork at parks in ek when you ordered it?

my only concern is car is being ordered in as a pre-reg for me, so is in dealers name, dont know if any different to normal order...guess will know by tomorrow!

i thought if thst was if their was something wrong with it
:D hey if thats true i may change mine i want more power mines at the stealers mind you does that mater ;) :( stop giving me ideas

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio 197
Hi Alymac
Im a new member here could I ask you whcih dealer in Edinburgh gave you the deal on the R27 I am going to test drive the 197 on thursday afternoon and they are trying to sell me the 197 for 13799 all in as far as I am aware but I would much rather have an R27 at the price you have posted up.

Thanks
Loader

no real news, called dealers to speak to sales manager at 11.45am, not available, left message to call back and no call, called 6pm and he is away so have faxed them tonight stating looking to cancel....developments awaited!

Black 197
If they would pre register it for you they will pre register it for someone else. Your deposit should in theory go to renault UK, can it not be transferred to the R27?

update...well no feckin update, dealer didnt call back at all monday, faxed them, missed a call from them on tuesday saying they would catch up later in week, called them back twice and left messages and today its sales managers day off, getting very very fecked off and tomorrow is war!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Go down there in person and tell them you are cancelling. You can't get fobbed off with being told no-one is available then. ;)