ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice on what this might be worth?

Ive had a look about ebay and various photography forums, but remember seeing some top photography on here. So anyway i got left an old camera and some lenses about 4, 5 years ago, stuck them in a cupbard and just found them now. The camera itself is a canon eos 1n, and theres 2 lenses, one is a cannon 28-135mm ultrasonic and the other a miranda 70-210mm. Are these old camera worth anything? or is it time for them to go back in the cupboard?

Cupra
Hey Sal,

You should be able to get reasonable cash for the 28-135 as people still use them on the DSLRs. They go over here for up to £200 or more depending on condition.

I have never heard of Miranda lenses so pass. You will probably struggle to shift it TBH.

The Eos1N might be worth a bit to an enthusiast, I would not mind having one to play with! Should get at least £100, maybe more for it.

Good luck.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I was looking for a 28-135 for a wedding shoot because I've seen them put up for sale on TP for £40-£60! :S

Might be worth looking into though as it seems they are still £270ish new.

could get around £150-165 for the eos 1n, 28-135 was the standard kit zoom for the old EOS film cameras and like said about still used today and actually not a bad lens

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
The EOS 1n is a very good camera and im on the market for one in the next few months. As mentioned, depending on condition, they can go from about £100-£200. The 1v's can go for a bit more than that.

it all looks in mint condition, not a scratch on anything, like i said its been in a cupboard for at least 4 years