ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice on my advert - Monaco 172 - £2700

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
yeah the price, tis is near 182 monies if u wanna get a sale

try it nearer 2k if u want to sell asap

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Looks good to me! I'm not convinced its massively overpriced either tbh, would say its already cheap enough for what looks like a good example so far. People just want them for a song on here for some reason. Been trying to sell it for long?

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY R26 230 F1 Team
Makes me cry how cheap 1*2's are selling for these days.

Especially when VTS's are still fetching similar monies.

I know which I'd rather have....

I'll be keeping mine forever, not worth selling.

Advert is great, I forgot to mention! - FAIL on my part.

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Decent mate, people look for unmolested examples aswell. If I was in the market for a 172, i'd look at yours first.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
Thanks guys. Been up for 20days on PH and 10 days on autotrader at £2,950.

I'm ok to hold on for a bit to get a better price but only had one call about it and he was quite far away. It almost hurts to see it advertised at that price, but if that's how the markets are right now... Didn't think I'd love nearly a grand in 2.5 years when I bought, but then I never thought I'd sell it.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I dont think there's alot else you can do really and the price is good. Having just bought a 172 i found there were alot to choose from and some are priced stupidly low

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
A lot of the cheap ones are complete sheds though.

I'd space it a bit easier. Put each service interval on a new line. Lists are easy for people to read. Put new belts etc in the title.

Trader Rating - 86.4%
19   3   0
  330i. E30 Touring.
As said on Tuesday mate, it will sell, it'll just take time when there's plenty of cheap sheds about. Some people will happily pay the bit extra for a decent example though!

Top advert, too. It's not often the pics reflect condition so well.

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  DCi 100
stop lickin the chaps ass, in todays mkt these ave dropped down BIGTIME, no point as i said b4 lickin everyone's ass to get u in goody my agree with u books!!!

everyone has a right to there view even thou some peoples (yours) is a view of total rubbish

the chaps had it up for sale 3 weeks with only 1 call, he'll b lucky to get 2.7k+ due to mileage for it as 182's r fetchin nearer 3k, realistic selling prices, not taster or waste ur money on ebay/ trader ads dreamer prices

anyway keep ur opinions to urself next time

What?

Anyways, advert looks good. I preffer the vitals (Colour model year etc) above the spec but that's just being picky. Hold out at that price, someone wanting a decent one will find you.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0
197mattblack said:
stop lickin the chaps ass, in todays mkt these ave dropped down BIGTIME, no point as i said b4 lickin everyone's ass to get u in goody my agree with u books!!!

To be honest, as i know Vish personally, im allowed to lick his pretty a55 if i want to ;)

197mattblack said:
even thou some peoples (yours) is a view of total rubbish

OK, ill remember that next time, im quite inexperienced at buying/selling cars you see ...

197mattblack said:
the chaps had it up for sale 3 weeks with only 1 call, he'll b lucky to get 2.7k+ due to mileage for it as 182's r fetchin nearer 3k, realistic selling prices, not taster or waste ur money on ebay/ trader ads dreamer prices

A realistic selling price on CS, is completely different a realistic selling price in the real world. Previously, you yourself have banged on about buying things cheap on here, then flogging them for more on eBay, etc, so you should know that really.

Unless of course, you are talking out of your ar5e.

:)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
Thanks. I'm going to hold out at that price for a bit. I know just shy of £3k is a bit cheeky and optimistic but I'd kick myself for not even trying.

Revels, I'll make those changes when I get home. I've not been sure else to do with it other than wait.

Curtis, the details are in the title, and with the spec first, it comes up in the little info box when browsing through the cars. I thought it'd be a little different and stand out more but may change things if still little interest. I got an email yesterday so hopefully he'll come and see it on the weekend.

Thanks Mike, so the pics are ok then? Might get some new ones if I have to re-list it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's only a high price if you're desperate to sell, if you're not then someone will come along looking for a perfect example.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
To be honest, as i know Vish personally, im allowed to lick his pretty a55 if i want to ;)

OK, ill remember that next time, im quite inexperienced at buying/selling cars you see ...

A realistic selling price on CS, is completely different a realistic selling price in the real world. Previously, you yourself have banged on about buying things cheap on here, then flogging them for more on eBay, etc, so you should know that really.

Unless of course, you are talking out of your ar5e.

:)

GROW UP i just got a warning:dapprove: because of your mindless comments

thanks alot!:evil: