ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

advice on exhaust system

would someone be able to advice me on an exhaust system please, im looking for a quite one, cat back with the option of de cat pipe.. which system would be the best buy?

cheers

500 Twinair
Scorpion 192 exhaust is supposed to be a little louder than standard. I know milltek and yozza are great quality systems. The choice is your, you can add a decat at a later date.

Stripped yozza'd cup
A quiet one.... With a decat.... Good luck with that.

I think the rs192 is supposed to be the most civil. But this was asked a couple of days ago and Fred said they're a b*****d to fit

can you notice any differance with an exhaust system? or...? i think i may go for a miltek then tbf... i was contemplating on buying one..

500 Twinair
I think all the 182 exhaust are a pain to fit, more so getting them to sit nicely.
An uprated exhaust will make a difference.
I have a yozza and they are great, not as loud as people make them out to be. A decat will def change that with any exhaust.

ITB'd MK1
i've found piper to be quietest (with a cat fitted) and best quality which is why i sell them. If you de-cat though, they become very loud