ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Advice needed!!!

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

Ive suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you dont know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didnt want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a veiw of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

So, everyone, do you think I should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Fiesta ST

Man thats really bad - nothing worst when rust sets in - id get it sorted asap before its spread

Fiesta ST

You should beable to get it done under warranty if its a 172? 12year (or is it 6year) anti-rust thing?

Lmfao!!!!

If your serious get a decent bodyshop to do it. If you leave it or do it yourself it would come back if not worse.

I took my car to a bodyshop near me, charged me £130 to have all rust removed from the rear wheel arch, drivers door drainage holes and a scab off near the door.

All resprayed etc to match

car? need a license 1st!

hahahahahahah quality.

Take it to a body shop. Rust is a hard thing to get rid of by yourself, unless u know what ur doing

Volvo S60 T5

Bodyshop ASAP, thank your GF for playing around as you would have not noticed the rust on your motor..her face will be a picture:devilish:

Haha. This is going round every forum Im on at the moment!

As soon as I saw "Ive suspected" I knew it!

hah.

Cheers for the comments...as Im sure youve guessed there aint no rust on my 172 as the post was a bit of a laugh...

(actually I nicked it from someone on SSC) :oops: